As an intermediary IncluSIF supports government innovation, meaning developing new ideas, services and models to address social issues. We build an infrastructure for public and private partnerships to improve social services and develop Social Impact Bonds. Our intermediary roles means:
- How to address societal challenges effectively and efficiently within government budget
- What does strategic social investment look like and building a Business case around it with strong metrics
- How to build a social innovation with sustainable outcomes
- How to realize innovative partnerships between private and non-governmental resources in adjustment ot state funding
- How to implement Impact measurement and strengthen evidence-based knowledge
- Inclusiveness through social and governmental innovation.