Across our Impact Funds and Social Impact Bonds, our expertise lies in creating and managing investable solutions to pressing social challenges. Our expertise lies in 4 particular areas, inclusion, health & well being, education & skills, and government innovation, because that’s where we think we can make the most difference.
As Impact Directors we develop social investment opportunities within a multi stakeholder approach. We create partnerships with public partners, private investors, social enterprises and start-ups to solve social challenges and create a financial return.
Our 5 step approach:
- Goal – defined measurable outcomes (Impact & Return) of fund related to specific SDG/social challenge.
- Partner selection: investors, social enterprises, start-ups, universities and government.
- Consortium arrangement, establishment of co-working model.
- Impact measurement; evaluation & ongoing learning.
- Management of our investments